Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final Found Type Image


Top Left: Gears of War; Top Center: Resistance 3; Top Left: Madden 2012
Left: God of War; Center: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock; Right: Street Fighter X Tekken;
Bottom Left: Fear 3; Bottom Center: Tekken 6; Bottom Right: MAG

While coming up with this project, I was interested in doing video games because not only am I interested in them but they represent a lot of our modern culture. The theme I decided to go for is aggression in video games like aggression in the media. What I see when doing this project is that even though each of these words are different, they have a very bold and aggressive feel to them. Whether it's aggressive fear or aggressive rock and roll, aggressive sports, and aggressive fighting, I think what this piece communicates is that aggression is popular within modern culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment