Thursday, August 9, 2012

Losurdo Seven Deadly Sins Final

I chose to illustrate the sins that I encompass most. Wach of the following images are created out of the name of the sin repeated in many different languages. 

Pride - I have a great pride in who I am as a bright, colorful individual. I standby my values and have no problem justifying myself when needed. 
Pride
Sloth - While I try to be a focused and high energy individual I do find myself succumbing to being a sloth. Weather it is lying around my apartment or sleeping in a little too much I find I feed this sin a little too much.
Sloth
Wrath - I get angry. I like getting angry. When I get angry there's a release of emotion and energy that helps to calm me down. Sometimes yelling feels like the best way to let something out.
Wrat 

No comments:

Post a Comment