Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Music Poster- Work in Progress

For my music poster, I'm doing "Love" by Mos Def. My piece is more expressionistic in that I'm making a heart and filling it with keywords that are related to the song. In the song, Mos Def talks about how he has love for many things including his father, many people, etc. He then talks about how he gives love to everyone else because of the fact that he wants to. The beat is smooth and repetitive. The chorus that he uses is "I start to think then I sink into the paper like I was ink. When I'm writing I'm trapped in between the line. I escape when I finish the rhyme. and "I got love, L-O-V-E and I be, Love, L-O-V-E to MC Get love, L-O-V-E and I be Love, L-O-V-E I MC Get love, L-O-V-E and I be Love, L-O-V-E to MC  Get love, L-O-V-E and I be The M-O-S-D-E-F-initely.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGGsBSpg90


No comments:

Post a Comment